Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My day

Today I went to the place that all parents fear. The place that when the news is reporting of a possible pandemic most would avoid. Not me though. I am BRAVE. Where was it that I went? Chuck E. Cheese okay? Complete with a hug from the mouse and everything. It truly is one of Aiden's favorite places to go. He had a blast. I thought about breaking the news about the move to him while there. After all, it was there that my husband took the phone call letting him know he had lost his job. Seemed like a cool circle of events. But really, I don't think he is going to take the news well and I'm being a big chicken about telling him. It has to happen this week because I will be letting his school know that he will not be attending. I'd hate for the news to be given to him from someone else. So tomorrow or Thursday will be the day.

If I am completely honest with myself I will have to admit that the idea of starting over somewhere is very appealing. When we moved down here it was exciting since I had never lived anywhere but my home town. Then a few weeks after the move my son was having surgery and I had one of two miscarriages. This was followed by Aiden breaking his arm and then losing David. Not to mention that Aiden also was diagnosed with asthma and is officially allergic to everything in the air here. I'm thinking us and Florida are a bad combo and hopefully somewhere with less sunshine will be better?

Here is what I have been up to today. I really like the Hanukkah one but can't get the Christmas one right. I think I'm trying to put too many pictures on one page but am getting sick of working on it. I will come back to it before I put the final book together though.








No comments:

Post a Comment