Thursday, December 18, 2008

So I started this blog.

I will begin by fessing up and saying that I've been doing this privately for a couple of months now. After we lost our baby, I really just needed a place to be angry. Something I read suggested not letting anyone read it because you need a place to express yourself where you do not have to answer to anyone else. They were so right.

So now that I'm out of that cloud a little, I figured I'd go public! Well... not really. Because are there really that many people out there that want to read what I have to say? I have big plans for the new year and starting things out differently. A different attitude. A different focus. Maybe if I make things more public I will be more accountable to myself. Most of all, maybe I will just have a little fun while doing it.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand writing privately. And it's so theraputic. My counselor is the one who suggested journaling to me and I'm so so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just need a place to go AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! and get pissed and cry and not worry about how others perceive you. Good for you Lisa

    ReplyDelete